Beautiful pictures or photo collections are an amazing way to decorate your living space. For each room, you can choose an appropriate style, palette and way you hang the pieces. The best way to hang pictures is to choose a well-lit place that will show your decoration in all its beauty. Then, imagine a scheme according to which you will dispose the pieces of art on the wall. Let’s see some examples.
Creative ways to hang pictures
1. Choose a set of pictures of similar size, palette, theme, etc.
2. Hang your children’s art masterpieces; choose a common frame style for all of them.
3. Create a mixture of art pieces: pictures of different style and size, family photos, drawings, etc. You can hang this gallery along the staircase imitating a corridor of memories, lovely discoveries, etc.
4. Make experiments, use unexpected solutions, and embody extraordinary ideas. For example, you may use ordinary IKEA plates instead of traditional wooden frames. You can paint them; decorate a surface with shapes or illustrations, etc.
5. If you are a big fan of traveling, hang your favorite or memorable framed maps, itineraries, etc.
6. Arrange a rest area in the corner of the room decorating a vacant corner with a great picture set.
7. For some pictures, it is great to use large-size frame of pastel colors. Instead of or together with ordinary pictures, you may use inscriptions, philosophical phrases, quotes, etc. In my humble opinion, this variant looks the most stylish and impressive.